Sunday, July 5, 2009

Again!Bored Day...

Woke up at 12....today is sunday...but didnt went to school coz no transport...
lol......happy day.....played cs....
play till 3....then i do my homeworks....lol...
at 4.....i finished my homework.....den on9 my MSN n YM...btw...my ym n msn is:

ym=       fadhil_benito@yahoo.com
msn=    smokerjokerbumbah@hotmail.com
              bombshellxtra@hotmail.com

continue....btw...i played cs wif my friends...lol...it was nice....played wif a good mood...
killed so many ppl..LOL....
then felt so tired...off9 n on9 my massengers...HAHA...
chat wif friends and my bro at Balkanabat..LOL....i also dnno where the place really is..
hahaha......suddenly feeling so boring...coz i dont have any bro n sis wif me.....u all sure so lucky to have them..HAHA....sad...
when oso donno they'll come back...but my 2nd bro will come back at 11th july....i guess....
hahahaha.....cant wait....so boring ....
PMR getting near.....scared...hahahaha.....nvm...jz relax...ahahahahaha...!!
ok lar...i g2g.....bb...will post some more....
STAY TUNE!!!hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment