Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bad day...!!

hello all...
today not a good day..my friend..Aizat..had a fight wif girls in my class...
whole day the girls staring at him..LOL...he felt so scared..HAHA..
at the evening..ntg wierd..jz an ordinary evening..haha
then...at the night...series of arguement between me and Nidatie started...
aiyaa....so sad...many things happened...and now....i dnno we're in a good condition or not..lol
its quite confusing.....suddenly he stopped replying my msg..HAHA..
so nvm..dont care......hahaha.....i also dnno y..but i think i'd started to hate her a lil bit..
jz a lil bit..
hope i wont hate her....hes a good friend....he do many good things to me..lol...
nvm lar..now...11.35....watching Click movie....hahahaha...
gnna sleep after dis....bye2 all..
hope me n nidatie we'll get better soon.....
btw....we fought bcoz of 1 stupid cb human......................
i dnno whose him..but i guess i knw who he is....
k...bye2 all..nitez...

0 comments:

Post a Comment