Monday, July 6, 2009

Tiring Day.....!!

Hi all...hahaha....lets start from last night....ok....last night....i chat with my funny friend...HAHA!!
hes name is Dave i think....but hes a Muslim.....watever....
lol..hes so funny...i enjoyed being his friend....theres many similarities between us..!!lol
1.We're prefects...
2.We're fat...
3.We love rock song....
4.We're NOT HANDSOME!!!
hahahahaha......n we had a web cam conversation last night...this is the pic...lol.....!!!(sorry dave)

N then we ended our conversation at 12.30 i think so...
after that i straight go sleep.....sleepy...lol...
at the morning..i woke up at 6.15....so early...i'd never woke up that early before...lol...
then....pack2 up my things....at 7 we go to school..(me n my mum...)
the 1st HUMAN i saw is my class mate...amiruddin...he was so relax...
even he acted like didnt knw who am i till i greet him...hahahaha...
the 1st subject is SCIENCE...i liked it...lol....But i didnt stayed till the last.....
my friend asked me to accompany him to meet our class teacher..so i go lar..lol....
bcoz of too many ppl at the canteen...i didnt buy anything except a plastic of syrup..ZZZ...
then dnno y...suddenly i had a stomach ache...WTF?zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
nvm...jz relax..lol.....after that was SIVIC....nothing to be studied..lol..we jz have fun.....
then teacher asked us to make the homework.....WTF?!?!?!theres a "homework" for SIVIC?!
omg.....wasting my time...nvm...then at the last subject.....KH....
need to finish my folio....omg...so many wrongs....zzzzzzzzzz...
need to redo it....zzzzzzz.......after finished.....i go to canteen n eat....the best part is....the canteen was soooooooo quiet and nobody was there....hahahahaha!!
then me,fitri,and naif go buy nasi....so hungry...n the worst part is........THERES XTRA CLASS!!!
omg........the subject was SEJARAH...boring.hahaha...at 3 o'clock...the xtra class ended...
my mom waiting d....i thought she's at home ady..lol.....nice...no need to wait..
then.....when i came back...straight go sleep..lol.....n now...here i am....8 o'clock..
later i'll report some more if theres anything to report...HAHA...bye2...

0 comments:

Post a Comment