Monday, July 13, 2009

Visited Old House n School..

Hello.....today not bad..lol....but so tired......4 pm go play badminton till 5.30....
at Dewan Tengku Anis...lol...

after that i back home..lol...

drink some Tea....den go again at Maktab....where i used to stay...
aiyaa....so sad..lol...
this is the pic of my old house:(

love my old house...the best PLACE ever!!!
after that...decided to go to my old school....lol......now ady very2 nice....lol...
heres the pic....my class and the name...or wad ever..LOL...
My Old Class(6 Zamrud)

My School's Name

after that i played football wif my bro...tired!!!OMG...
lol.......after about 30 mins....we think should back to house...lol....ady 7.40..
go to Dinar Shop n buy some drinks...lol...
after go back...i straight take bathe...and sleep...lol....woke up around 10...eat2 and watch tv..lol..
after that blogging(now)..
lol...sleepy...although i slept ady b4 dis..HAHAH!!!
tomorrow leave..woww...ahahaha..
nitez all..bb..

0 comments:

Post a Comment