Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WTF?!?!?!

HI...today not so good....coz this morning...there's a "PEKELILING" that tells tomorrow...
parents need to come to school to get thier children's report card or result for the mid-year exam...
omg...don like!!my result not so good....1 A oni..cb!Agama....in class...im the 22th....dnno..
but its better than the older exam...my number 30+...lol....
dnno who'll come..but i think my mom wil...coz my mom teaching at the same school wif me...LOL...
quite scared....all bad things that i've done(if got)...she'll knw...omg!!
hahaha.....after that still got xtra class.....start 1.30...finished at 2.15...
coz my science teacher donwan wait till 2...the real 1 is 2.15...but he donwanna wait...
so jz continue after school...lol.....tired day...HAHA.....after that oso jz like yesterday..
after back....straight go to sleep..lol.....woke up at 7...kekekeke....so fresh...
then at 8... go to tuition....the subject is BM n SCIENCE.....the same teacher at my school will be teaching me science at tuition...not bad..coz i like him...ALOT...hes the best teacher in this year..lol
this is the pic.....when im at my tuition...while waiting for my science teacher..LOL...




haha....ok ar...chow 1st.....the time now is 11.....i will go watch some tv n sleep....wont post again...ekekeke...bb all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment