Saturday, July 11, 2009

Xtra Class Day...zz

Hi...lol..
today....woke up at 7.....den go kitchen....i didnt see any food..lol...
waiting my dad make a glass of tea...i go to my room n continue sleep..
even i dnno y did i do tat kind of thing..LOL...
den....i go down back....eat roti n drink the tea...lol...
den..i packed up my bag coz at 8 i need to go to school..lol
xtra class....zzzzzzzzzz...
1st subject is Agama Islam...nt bad..lol..
den Geografi...boring a lil bit...this is the pic of my geografi teacher....HAHA!!

hahahaha...after geog...recess time...took pics...lol..wif my friends...HAHA

hahaha......after that....Sejarah....hahahaha.......
we make a revision coz our syllubus...
lol....then Kemahiran Hidup..don wan tell u all bout KH...nt so good..LOL!
den my bro come pick me up at 12.45...
den so boring...no activity...jz eat....play cs 4 awhile n sleep...lol..
woke up at 7...eat something n wait till 8.....tuition...haha....heres the funny pic...
captured around 10...my teacher's ULTRAMAN's shoe...

tat time my tuition ady at the ending...lol...
n now...around 11...sleepy n tired..lol...
g2g...bb...
THE E.N.D!

0 comments:

Post a Comment