Friday, September 11, 2009

Wierd day!

hi guys...here i am..lol...
after thinking..i think i should tell ppl...
lolx..
after a long2 time i think....erm....
i guess i should ask for forgiveness to all my girl classmates and maybe boys...
erm....maybe im sinned towards them..
ive done many bad things towards them....
so sad after think bout it T_T
i want them all to forgive me 100% but im not so sure they will especially Nidatie...
T_T...........i do love all my classmates......the most i love is my bestfriend....
Muhammad Hafiz........hes so understanding n he knows how i feel...
hes all very supportive..n i hope he'll be my best friend forever....
near Raya day...i'll msg all my classmates n apologize with them.....
n if any of my classmates have read this....
IM SORRY!n i do hope u will forgive me n be like old times....
Thanks!I LOVE U GUYS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment