Monday, October 26, 2009

Tiring Day!

Hi guys..
lol..today quite a tiring day..
last night i slept around 4.30...den need to wake up at 6.30..
gosh..jz imagine...lol...
i reached school around 7.15..
den my teacher called me to come n she gave me a paper..
gosh...its about wtf called SMM(Sijil/Surat.Maklumat.Murid)..
so many blanks..
hate it..lol..
after filled it...
i jz knew tat for all Form 3 students...
there's a SUKANEKA..lol...
play abit...ngeh3 XD
den around 10 the SUKANEKA ended...
my class lose...i think we're the 2nd place..lol..not sure..
den i go cantine and bought some food..lol...
eat2 abit..den i go to a HALL(actually its a class..but many classes being combined and became 1..so its called HALL)..lol...
nothing to do at there..jz wasting my time talking...
haha...
den around 12 i go back to home..tired..haizz -.-'
watch my fav cartoon Yu Yu Hakusho...still many episodes..lol..long story..
den after 2 episodes..i stopped...n go to sleep..
didnt realise i had slept for around 6 hours..lol..
i think its a backup bcoz last night sleep for 2 hours oni XD
den i ready2 abit coz tonite got Dinner for School Prefects..
haha...love it..at New Pasific Hotel..
actually this year is the 1st time our school arranged for a dinner at hotel..
b4 dis all at school T_T
ahhaha....theres a pic i captured at the dinner..
but wont post today..
coz my internet quite laggy T_T
haiz..
ccb WAYARLESS!!!
so..
my post ended here :)
thanks 4 reading..
bb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment