Monday, October 8, 2012

Living my life

Hey peeps, it's been a long time isn't it?hahaha yeah...don't really know why suddenly i have the feeling to write a new post here.. just to speak out my feelings...again...hahaha feel so tensed this morning...don't even know why... thinking about the past...done so many wrong things...so damn many... mistakes that i should have never done.... well some people say we learn from mistakes...i dont even know am i learning from my mistakes or not...i don't know.. coz actually i keep on repeating my mistakes... i always mess things up... losing those who i love....those who i care... i guess im some kind of stupid... i've hurt so many ppl... my life is a complete mess... i miss those days when actually i have someone that i can share my stories with.. how my life is going on... hoping that one day i will actually find someone that i can do those things again... by that time im not gonna mess things up again...at least i can try not to... well thats it i guess.... btw im now studying at UiTM Dungun....things have changed...i have my roomates...my good roomates :) Iqmal,Ikhmal and Amir...yeah i know i have 2 roomates with same name....only the spellings are different..hahahaha they're nice...and i hope i can live with them again at the next semester since this semester is going to end very soon..i have like another week with them..our very last week being together...hahaha... Iqmal is from KL,while Ikhmal is from Selangor..and Amir is from Terengganu... all of them are under the Faculty of Hotel and Tourism...while only i'm from the Falcuty of Electrical Engineering...hahahaha...sometimes i feel quite awkward when they're doing their 'cuttings' with carrots and those...but its ok...they're good to me... alrite i think thats all for now...im just expressing my feelings...feelin damn pressure...at least im feelin abit less tensed now....thats all guys... thanks and bye... Assalamualaikum :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment