Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hey all.....Happiest Day of this year!

hi guys....
last 2,3 days is the happiest day of my life..lol..
actually i wanted to post it..but im quite bz with life..lol..
so here i am..
my dad bought me a new pc..
haha..
Acer e-Machine..
so happy......the pc is good..
many wierd n high graphic games that cant be played at my older pc..
can be played here..
xD..like CS:S....CoD4..and so on..
and the most important is..
theres CS 1.6..hahahaha..
the most important game in my life..
haha....
well...
i did captured a picture of the pc..
heres the pic...xD


this is my desktop....XD


n 1 more..i bought a new Logitech Mx518..lol...
n its in my wish list...
omg..so happy...my 1st gaming mouse..
haha..
heres the pic of it...

lol..i love my things....my NEW THINGS....lol...
n now im collecting more money..lol..to upgrade my pc to 2 gb RAM or 3 maybe if gt budget..
lol.....maybe my pc things are not good as u all's..lol.
but i love it..ahah...
thanks for reading..
gonna post more soon..
bye2 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment