Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nice gaming day!

hey guys..
lol..today..not a bad day..
happy gaming day..
woke up at 9...den my mom ady cook Mee-Hoon goreng..hahaha
eat2 abit..den around 10..
start gaming...
CS 1.6 for sure....lol...
den suddenly my mom call and asked me to 'SIANG' some petai..
lol....nvm..jz do it and i finished around 12...hahahaha..
cont cs..
but that time i dont enjoyed it..
coz my line suxx..
laggy like shit...
so i relax abit..
den i remembered in my old pc..
theres Dragonica installer.
so i try install it in my new pc..
haiz..the installing is ok..but when i tried to patch it..theres a prob...didnt remembered..
dont care..tat game not important 4 me..hahaha...
so i uninstall it..lol..
i start gaming again around 6..b4 dat i read my book[Mr.Midnight] which is my favourite book..lol...den i had a nap after tat..
lol...i gaming till 8 i think..den i go eat....den i continue but not gaming..editing blog n checking Vivace Forum..which is the best forum for me..lol..
n after that..i continued cs..and tat time..i dont cs 1.6
but CS:Source....my best friend Hafiz gimme an IP..
its nt a local server..i dnno wher from..but its not so lag..lol...enjoyed it....
n den...it became boring coz the server is not a normal server..
its a SURF maps server..
so i continue cs 1.6..
and here i am..i stopped cs n blogging abit..
lol..around 2 a.m..lol..
going to sleep later..
bb XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment