Sunday, January 31, 2010

Im Back!!!

Hello peeps...
for a long term i didnt blogging...
now im back!!!!
lol....life's gettin tougher...
school's gettin harder..
more homework..
tuition...
n many many many moreeee~!!!
good things and bad things happened..
my house got rob....
damn sad...
3 of my beloved watches been stolen...
DAMN U ROBBER!!!!!!!
tag heuer,casio n swiss made(the best watch i've ever had)!!!
my lovely headset..sony...my dad's thumb drive....
2 ps3 joysticks...n the damn HDMI wire...
but theres good thing happened too..
lol....now im waiting for my 5Hv2 SteelSeries headset...
cant wait..damn excited.....bought from my friend jian...
a very pro player in counter-strike..1 of players that i respected the most..
we'll see.....
i'll post more soon..
see ya all soon...
Bye2.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment