Friday, November 19, 2010

Many things happened :D Gonna say good bye to 2010 soon!

hey guys...didnt blogged for a long time...i was busy with studies n things like cs 1.6 n more lol
how r u guys?im planning to go for a holiday with my friends at KL...
havent ask my parents yet LOL...
im afraid they wont let me go..actually was planning to join a tournament for cs 1.6 at KL named Amateur Cup Nation organised by Asian Cyber Games...
shockingly,after the registration is opened for 3 days..its full ady...i was like OMG...
i was editing the .pdf file to send them n suddenly thers a friend of mine told me the tournament is full ady...DAMN!
after knowing this..i felt quite sad...then my friend Nik asked me if i wanna go ther to watch our friends playing at the tournament...we'll see if i could go..i guess thats all for now on..
will update more IF i felt TOO boring n have the mood to blog LOL
k bye all..thanks alot for reading..ahahahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment